Linen wheatbag filled with wheat – Brand Blästa Henriët
This linen pillow or also called comfort pillow, has a removable cover of 100% linen. The inner cover is made of cotton and filled with British wheat.
This cushion is from the brand Blästa Henriët. Swedish businesswoman Lo Blast, based in England, designs eyepillows and elongated cushions. She only uses natural materials (linen, cotton and wheat).
This comfort cushion is suitable for soothing pain. Heat it in the oven or microwave and have a nice and flexible alternative to a jug. Put it in your neck to fix a stiff neck or painful schourders. On your stomach to ease your stomach ache. Cool it in the freezer to prevent or reduce swelling. But also for a relaxing moment for yourself to unwind after a busy day.
– Size 60 x 20 cm
– Weight 1 kg
– 100% natural materials
– Can be heated in the oven (5 to 10 minutes, 125 degrees) but also in the microwave (1- 3 min 600W)
– For a cooling effect, put it in the freezer for at least 60 minutes
– made of soft and durable linen, produced in Europe
– The linen cover removable and you can wash separately
– Large size and richly filled with British wheat
– A natural aroma of the wheat
– Instructions for use can be found on the packaging and the label
– Scandinavian design (with printing)
– Produced in the studio of Blasta Henriet in London, England