Linen eye pillows and wheat bags fit very well in the Casa Comodo range. We love natural materials that have been produced sustainably. But also products that have added value in your life. Linen duvet covers for example provide comfort and a proven improvement in the night’s rest. And that’s why the linen eye pillows and wheat bags from Blästa Henriët fit perfectly into our range!
The linen eye pillow is made from 100% linen produced sustainably in Europe and is richly filled with British wheat. You can use the comfort cushion for different purposes:
• To relax during yoga or meditation,
• For relaxation to soothe your nerves and reduce restless feelings and insomnia.
• To remedy your headache.
• To reduce swollen and tired eyes.
You can use the eye pillows in two ways:
By heating, this can be done by 5 to 10 minutes in the oven or 30-60 seconds in a microwave 600W. Then place the cushion on your eyes and relax. This works well against pain complaints but also to completely relax.
But you can cool the eye pillow in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Do you have swollen eyelids or are you tired, this can really help you.
We do not know how to translate a wheat bag into one Dutch word! It is originally Swedish and there it is called ‘Fatty Herd’. It is an elongated pillow filled with wheat, that’s what it comes down to.
But what can you do with a wheat bag?
• A linen wheat bag is an ideal (flexible) alternative to a hot water jug. You can heat it just like the eye pillow in the oven or microwave.
• It is a painful shoulder, neck pain or abdominal pain, put the warm wheat bag around your neck or on your stomach and it will ease the pain.
• Do you have swelling due to a sports injury, for example? Then put the wheat bag in the freezer and then on the swelling to cool down.
So you can use the wheat bag in two ways:
• By heating for 5 to 10 minutes in the oven at 125 degrees Celsius or in the microwave about 1 – 3 minutes 600W. By using the wheat bag as a warm jug you can ease pain but also use it to relax.
• By cooling the wheat bag in the freezer, for at least 1 hour. Ideal for reducing swelling but also for cooling down in warm weather.
The linen cover is removable and can be washed separately. The wheat is in a cotton inner cover.
The comfort cushions in our collection are from the brand Blästa Henriët from London. Blästa Henriët was founded by the Swedish Lo Blästa, she is a textile designer and designs this linen pillow filled with wheat in her studio in London. The idea is Scandinavian, the so-called Fatty Herd “, Lo has given her own twist to the materials and look of the wheat bag.
• The linen is unbleached and not dyed and Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified.
• The wheat has been harvested in England. Grain contains moisture and retains heat and cold when you heat or cool it. To ensure that it does not dry out, we recommend sprinkling the pads regularly with water to preserve this unique property.
• The cotton inner cover that contains the wheat is not bleached and strong.
• The packaging is made from recycled paper. Certified FSC paper.